Monday, July 4, 2011

My New Blog!

So, I've been wanting to make a blog for a really long time, and I finally did it! Woohoo! Haha most of you who know me know how much I talk, so this is a way to get out everything that I don't say, and random stuff like that. When I talk some times I don't always have the right words, but when I write, it's different. So this blog is just kind of random to document my thoughts and let you get to know me a little better, and I'll have certain special things that I'll do. Things like posting a new photo every once in a while to try and better my photo skillz, and trying a new dessert recipe at least once a month. Random stuff, you know.
The blog is titled "Loving Life" because that's what I'm doing right now. Though life gets hard sometimes (heck, it's hard right now), there's really no use in being down about it all the time. And I'm not saying I'm always happy-go-lucky like everyone thinks that I am. I have problems just like everyone else, but I bear them well because I know how to see the good in situations and still be positive. So maybe some of the days I blog will just be tips for living a happy life or something. Though I don't often give out advice because I'm really bad at it, lol. And yes, I will be using "lol" and "haha" in the blog to express a funny moment or whenever even though I know it's text talk. It's just what I do.
So.... I figured I'd start you guys off with my favorite photo of the week. It is currently my laptop background, and I really like it :)

These flowers grow on these massive bushes that grow around the house I was living in, and I was playing around with a camera one day and got this. This huge, obnoxious, thorny bush blossoms with these absolutely beautiful little flowers. It kind of remind me of people sometimes, you know? Sometimes the people that seem all hard on the outside can really surprise you with something that they do, and then you realize that they really are a good person, and you just had to get to know them a little better. Like this plant. I definitely did not like it during fall or winter because all it was was a big annoying thornbush, but in the spring it showed me another side of itself that I would never gotten to know if I hadn't taken the time to explore. Sometimes it just takes a little effort on your part ;)

Well my friends, I hope you enjoyed my little blog post, and I hope to post often, but I can't promise anything. I don't even know who will read this, but I hope people do. Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment