Friday, September 9, 2011

Triple F

Guess What?? It's Fun Fact Friday again!!! Yay! I totally remembered this time! (Even if I set an alarm on my phone reminding me, and I'm procrastinating cleanig my room and homework to do this...) It still counts right? Right. Anyway, today's will probably be pretty short because of the things I just said I was procrastinating.. but I was reminded yesterday of something I absolutely LOVE. And that thing that I love so much is....



                          Cotton Candy!!!!!!!!!
It's BYU's student wellness week and they had a cotton candy stand :) When I found that out I immediately went over there and grabbed a bag, and then later went back for more.
Yes, I know it's just pure sugar, but it's AMAZING. The things you can do with sugar are endless, like....


                        Making swans! lol Blown sugar is so cool.




                         You can also make fun sculptures with it!



          
Or you could just play with it or eat it plain! (I just HAD to put this picture in. I love it!)


But... Cotton Candy is my favorite way to eat it. It's soooooo much fun! You just put it in your mouth and it melts away :) while tasting super good. I have to admit, when I worked at Cold Stone, cotton candy was my favorite flavor! :) It was a fun color too. Mmmmm and cotton candy flavored BubbleYum bubble gum = THE BEST EVER. I could blow the biggest bubbles with those ginormous pieces of gum :) Oh fun memories.
We had a cotton candy machine when I was younger and we would pull it out for special occasions. It even came with those little paper cones you would use to spin it into a big ball.

Though cotton candy is sticky when it's wet, I still love it. It's fun to lick off your fingers afterward. The texture of it it so weird because it's soft and fuzzy, but you eat it. I'm pretty sure it's the only thing that is soft and fuzzy that I would actually eat... Isn't that cool?? It can be whatever color you want it to be too! Oh.... I want my own machine sooooo bad right now. I once got to volunteer at my old elementary school making cotton candy for the kids. I was COVERED in the stuff! It was windy that day and the stuff came flying back in my face and got all in my hair and everything. It was hilarious. I had a blast :)

Well, I'm sure there is more I could say about how much I love sotton candy, but for now, I'll leave it at that. I bet you're craving it now too! I know I am....

No comments:

Post a Comment