Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Pinterest

I love Pinterest. While it is much fun to just browse around ad look at cute pictures, I use it most for new recipes. I really don't like to cook, but that's the beauty of Pinterest, you find simple meals that make cooking super duper easy. They also have a lot of wonderful dessert recipes. Mmmm! I love desserts. So much! I just found this new page that has a list of 50 different Oreo desserts. So bad for you, but I tend not to care about that even though I should... I love sugary, chocolatey, fattening things. It's totally wonderful. I love baking sugary things a lot. Pinterest fuels my baking and making desserts. Probably a bad thing, but I love it :)

2 comments:

  1. Pinterest is the best/worst thing that has ever come into my life. Seriously. I use it for mostly recipes too, and it is so awesome! But I generally spend way more time finding the recipes than I do making them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't recall ever hearing about Pinterest before this last week. It has suddenly appeared as something I probably should know about. I'll have to learn more about it.

    ReplyDelete