Thursday, February 20, 2014

30 Rock

30 Rock!

I have really gotten into this show since I can watch Netflix at work and I needed new stuff to watch. It is sooooo funny! I just love the stories and the characters, and their weird and random personalities.    

For those who haven't seen the show, it is about Liz Lemon (Tina Fey) who is the head writer for a comedy show on NBC. Jack Donaghy (Alec Baldwin) is their new executive boss who decides to mentor Liz Lemon.
Tracy Jordan and Jenna Maroney are the actors on the show, and are both a little narcissistic. Jenna is a firm believer in special treatment for actors and is constantly acting out to get attention. Tracy is a millionaire because of the many movies he has been in and more.

                                                                   Some of the cast

One of my favorite parts of this show? It is written by Tina Fey herself. She is one of the funniest people I can think of. I love every movie with her in it. She has a mostly clean sense of humor that is sometime the most random. That's what makes her awesome.




Liz Lemon is a woman whose life is in total chaos. She has to deal with the crazy actors, her writing staff, and then everything in her personal life. Every man that they introduce on the show for her has some kind of fault and ultimately ends in disappointment, (which is a part I'm not overly fond of). She has an interesting relationship with her boss/mentor where their personal lives often end up being the main talking topic and he will fix all her problems and she will give horribly bad advice that he will ignore. She is in love with food, and that is her longest loving relationship and she knows it will never leave her. She is hilarious.


                                                                    Kenneth

Now this goofy looking guy is Kenneth. He is in the NBC page program, and just loves television. He loves to serve. He will do anyone's bidding, and is proud to go get their lunches, and be yelled at when it's wrong, he loves it. He is the most positive person on Earth, and sometimes it irritates people, and other times, he inspires them. He also doesn't believe in getting anything without earning it.

Best thing about this guy? (Jack McBrayer) He is the voice of Fix-it-Felix from Wreck-it Ralph!! It is so cool to actually see the voice of Felix as a person on a show and not doing voice overs. That's one of my favorite things you see, seeing the people who voice my favorite characters talking in real life. I want to see if their voice is just like that, or if it's not, I like seeing them do the voice. Like King Candy in Wreck-it Ralph. Alan Tudyk is amazing.

Anyway, this is one of my favorite shows, and I love it. :) I hope you watch it and enjoy it too.






No comments:

Post a Comment