Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Seahawks!!

My Seahawks won!!! They did it! For the first time, they won the Super Bowl, and they almost shut the Broncos out.. This was the most enjoyable Super Bowl I have watched. (It was probably one of the only Super Bowls I've watched all the way through...) But still! I liked it. Sure, it could have been a more interesting game if the Broncos actually scored some more points, but it was just a cool feeling to have my family together in one room celebrating the Seahawks success.
I love the idea of the 12th man. That we, the fans, are their 12th player and that we're a part of all of it. That really gets me and makes me want to support them more.

So because this game wasn't as intense as some of the previous ones, I was pretty chill during the whole thing. There was no anger or yelling at the ref's, or anything like that. I got excited about them scoring, and a little upset here and there when the ref's would call something (or not call something), but that was mostly because there was a lot of things that the Seahawks should have been called on and were not. I'm all about a fair game and good sportsmanship.

I am a little disappointed that it wasn't a more intense game, but then again, I'm glad I didn't have a reason to be angry or riled up. It was just a good day of chillin' with the fam, and eating good food. And LOTS of it! ;)

P.S. How awesome were those commercials?? I'll be talking about some of them later




1 comment:

  1. GO HAWKS!!!
    Way to explain our emotions as the 12th man :)

    ReplyDelete