Thursday, February 13, 2014

Brooklyn Nine-Nine

This is my new favorite show!!!! Oh my goodness, I love it!

I am a huge fan of comedies and up until recently, Big Bang Theory was my favorite show, but Brooklyn Nine-Nine has blown it out of the water! I have always loved Andy Samberg in everything I have seen him in. I think I was introduced to him through SNL, but I had probably seen him in movies prior to that (or at least heard his voice in an animated movie).

So, Brooklyn Nine-Nine is a comedy about a fictional precint of the NYPD. Andy Samberg plays a detective who is great at his job, but he has a downside... He's super imature. SO funny!! I love it. They get a new captain who is more serious than ever, so their relationship is always a scream. It has won 2 Golden Globes and it is amazing. If you haven't seen it, just go watch an episode on Hulu right now! So funny :)






No comments:

Post a Comment