Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Guilty Pleasures

So.... I have a guilty pleasure when it comes to TV shows... I watch The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. I know, I know, it sounds bad, but I just love all the drama! At least it's not soap operas right? I don't know if that's any worse... I love getting into the show and picking my favorite people for the contenders and analyzing things here and there. This time around I have made a list of all the girls and their ages and qualities and sorted them in ranking order of who I like best. And it changes every week, because more and more qualities of the girls will come out. 

Any way, this is the first season they've had a Latino Bachelor, and the women are loving it! Here is Juan Pablo:


Not gonna lie, he is attractive, and he is also really sweet. He has a daughter, and he is trying to set a good example for her (the best example he can while being on a show dating multiple women..) 
I just love the ooey gooey drama that goes on in the house, and who does he like and why, and the romance, and all that jazz

So that's my guilty pleasure. What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment